Thursday, December 4, 2008

Learned Something New 12/4/08

Today I learned:
1) That my daughter wants an i-Phone for Christmas.
Okay, so I'm sure a lot of kids have that on their list, but I am sure that most of those kids are not in 3rd grade. We bought her a cell phone this summer because between her and my 6th grade son and all the activities they are in it's hard for me to be in 2 places at once since my husband works out of state. So for my own peace-of-mind, we got both kids phones. It has been a life saver for me many times, I will not argue at all about that. But now my daughter, having had her phone for all of 4 months, wants to upgrade to an i-Phone. NOT HAPPENING!! Which are the exact words I told her when she handed me her list. To this she replied, "Well, that's okay, I will just asked Santa for it then." Dang that Santa!!

No comments: