Sunday, December 28, 2008

Learned Something New 12/27/08

Today I learned that:
1) About a really cool digital photo frame called the CEIVA Digital Photo Frame
I first heard about this experience that involved uploading a photo of yourself or a loved one and getting to participate in what is called "sit on Santa's lap". Yes, I know, Christmas is past, but hey, it's never to early to start my wishes 2009, right? It was so cool that not only did I upload my first photo, but I kept on uploading other photos and even changed my wishes a few times. It asked for my name and what I wanted and I put in my name and asked for a BMW! My name and my gift wish showed up in santa's book. It was so real and it was a hoot to watch! This was all part of an experience that is available by purchasing the CEIVA Digital Photo Frame. This photo frame is like a digital photo frame, except it takes the digital photo frame experience one step further. You or anyone you know can instantly upload their photos to your frame via Internet or mobile phone. How cool is that? Think of what a great surprise that could be! You're sitting at your desk and there is a photo of you on your most recent vacation and then BLAM! The photo changes and it is a downloaded photo of your friend that she just sent to you via her mobile phone while she was in Hollywood and just got a photo of her with Brad Pitt!! Or something like that LOL! And it will receive photos from anywhere in the world. You just never know what they will think of next. Check it out by going to got a wish

There is also an optional contest that they are having - 1 random entry selected for each day of the contest; cash prize of $500 per winner. Good luck!

Post?slot_id=29583&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: