Sunday, December 21, 2008

Learned Something New 12/20/08

Today I learned:
1) That My kids used all their anytime minutes on their cell phones!
UGH! So instead of being in the Christmas spirit I am now a pissed off scrooge mom! I let my son go out to play with his friends on Friday after school since it was the beginning of Christmas break. It was getting dark, so I called him on his cell phone and I get this message that my call cannot go through. So I am thinking, WHAT? Then I try and call my daughter on her phone to see if there is a problem and sure enough both of their cell phones will not accept my calls because they went over the 700 anytime minutes that they both share. now how this happened when they have night and weekend minutes and they also have Fave 5's I do not know. So of course now they are both grounded until we can figure who is the one who put those minutes over the top. I am truly upset about this. So now my son is absolutely dying because he cannot talk to his friends on the phone during Christmas break as I told him I am not paying for new minutes and he has to wait until his new cycle begins at the end of December. He is even banned from using the house phone to call his friends as part of the punishment. My daughter is in 3rd grade so I am sure she is not the one who used all the minutes because she hardly ever used her phone. Anyway, I will update this saga as we find a way to get my son to stop talking on the phone so much or to choose his Fave 5's more selectively!!

No comments: