Sunday, December 21, 2008

Learned Something New 12/21/08

Today I learned:
1) That the Dallas Cowboys LOST to the Baltimore Ravens last night.
I forgot that the game was on Saturday night this week, so of course with all the Christmas stuff we had going on I didn't watch it. I guess I was a little more confident in the Cowboys than I thought, but lo and behold, they could not pull it off and lost! And to top it off it was their last game to be played in the Cowboys Stadium in Irving and instead of going out with a bang, they went out with a dud! I have been a Cowboys fan since I was a little girl growing up in Hawaii. Then I REALLY became a true fan when Troy Aikman became a cowboy. Nowadays, there is not much for me to look forward to with this team, but one of these days I am hoping that they will be playoff team material again!!

No comments: