Monday, December 1, 2008

Learned Something New 12/1/08

Today I learned:
1) That time flies when the holidays arrive!
Boy I cannot believe that today is December 1st already. I have taken a break from my work-at-home job for the holidays (one of the perks I love about working at home) and it seems that I am busier than ever with holiday "mom" things like decorating, baking, running around and most of all shopping. I can't seem to stop. It all started with Black Friday (see my next post on the GREAT deals I got on Black Friday!) and now I am hooked. I have been to Wal-Mart at least 8 times this past weekend and this morning I dropped the kids off at school and instead of making a right-hand turn to go back home, I made a left-hand turn to go to Wal-Mart. $100 later.....well you know the rest of how this story ends. The deals this year seem so much better to me or is it that I just have this need to have these things more! I don't know, but I am having FUN! I am so excited about this holiday season and hope the weather gets colder here in Texas!

No comments: