Sunday, September 7, 2008

Learned Something New 9/6/08

Today I learned:
1) That my son is on an awesome football team!!
Today was the start of the fall 2008 football season I am sure in probably every city in the United States. My son's team had an awesome first game. They won 30-6. This is his first season playing tackle football. He is in 6th grade and though this is not his first time playing football it is his first time playing tackle football. He has played flag football for the past 5 years. So of course I was a little nervous, but being that he is one of the biggest boys on the team I know I should have not worried so much, but anything can get a football player hurt, so I was on pins and needles through the whole game. Plus they played at 3:00 in the afternoon when it was almost 100 degrees. But they fared well and won! Congratulations Titans!

No comments: