Sunday, September 7, 2008

Learned Something New 9/5/08

Today I learned:

1) That Tori Spelling is NOT on the new remake of 90210 on the CW.

Okay, I have to admit that I have been a little out of it when it comes to watching some of the new shows that have come on TV in the past week. I am in love with Tori Spelling's show on Oxygen Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood and have followed it all season, but I have neglected to follow-up on what is going on with the progress of her return to 90210. The last I heard in the tabloids she was going to do it. Today I was watching the 2-hour premiere of the show that I missed on Tuesday night and was wondering where she was. Well now I find out from one of my friends Kathy today that she is NOT going to be on the 90210 remake because of something to do with $$$$. I was SOOOO disappointed to hear this. This was the main reason I was even going to tune into the show at all. She has had a total comeback in her career and I have so enjoyed seeing her make success in her life and career. Well, I for one am a VERY unhappy fan that wishes and hopes that maybe something will change and that she will eventually be included on the show. It just seems weird because it was her Dad's show, you know? Maybe her mom had something to do with this???? JMHO....

No comments: